- 11:00 am Fort Worth Zoo
- 04:39 pm The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- 06:09 pm Toyota Stadium
- 10:00 am Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- 11:17 am Dallas Zoo
- 01:31 pm Dallas World Aquarium
- 02:40 pm John F. Kennedy Memorial
- 05:03 pm Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Tuesday 10, Nov
Wednesday 11, Nov
14.4 km | 18 mins11:17 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Dallas Zoo is the biggest zoo in Texas. Like most of the zoo, the people at the Dallas Zoo tr...
6.09 km | 14 mins
0.7 km | 9 mins02:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you walk a block down from the Dealey Plaza, you’ll come across a beautiful tribute dedi...
26.6 km | 23 mins05:03 pm Stay for 45 min
More about Dallas
Your Texas BBQ TrailA quick primer on how to tackle the Central and East Texas BBQ trails, what to expect from them, and why to leave off the North and South and West for now.
Best Lakes in Texas For the AdventurersWant to beat the summer heat? Pack your picnic baskets and head out to these lakes in Texas for a perfect weekend getaway!
Best Outdoor and Indoor Water Parks in DallasWish to enjoy exhilarating water rides and take a cool dip in crystal clear water? Here are the best water parks in Dallas that let you escape the summer heat.
Explore More of DallasTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Dealey Plaza, Grassy Knoll, National Historic Landmark District
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
- La Duni Latin Kitchen
- Le Peep Of Las Colinas
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
- Balcony Club
- City Tavern