- 10:00 am Country Inn and Suites By Radisson, Dallas-love Field (medical Center), Tx
- 10:00 am The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- 11:00 am Dealey Plaza, Grassy Knoll, National Historic Landmark District
- 11:47 am Pioneer Plaza
- 12:51 pm John F. Kennedy Memorial
- 02:55 pm Reunion Tower
- 04:02 pm Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- 05:38 pm Klyde Warren Park
- 06:47 pm Swiss Avenue Historic District
- 08:35 pm Country Inn and Suites By Radisson, Dallas-love Field (medical Center), Tx
Wednesday 16, Aug Dallas
10:00 am Stay for 00 min2383 stemmons trailUSD 104.00
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The assassination of President John F. Kennedy is known to all. The November of 1963 was a tragic...
0.1 km | 1 min
0.9 km | 2 mins
1.1 km | 4 mins12:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you walk a block down from the Dealey Plaza, you’ll come across a beautiful tribute dedi...
0.8 mi | 4 mins
3.6 km | 7 mins
0.3 mi | 6 mins
3.1 mi | 10 mins
11.7 mi | 18 mins08:35 pm Stay for 00 min2383 stemmons trailUSD 104.00
More about Dallas
Your Texas BBQ TrailA quick primer on how to tackle the Central and East Texas BBQ trails, what to expect from them, and why to leave off the North and South and West for now.
Best Lakes in Texas For the AdventurersWant to beat the summer heat? Pack your picnic baskets and head out to these lakes in Texas for a perfect weekend getaway!
Best Outdoor and Indoor Water Parks in DallasWish to enjoy exhilarating water rides and take a cool dip in crystal clear water? Here are the best water parks in Dallas that let you escape the summer heat.
Explore More of DallasTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for