Dartmouth Itinerary 5 Days
Recent Itineraries for Dartmouth in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Dartmouth? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Dartmouth travel itineraries.
5 Days in Dartmouth - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Dartmouth is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Dartmouth when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Dartmouth tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Dartmouth ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Dartmouth. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Dartmouth. You can visit popular places in Dartmouth, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Dartmouth?
The budget cost of 5 days in Dartmouth is USD 585. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Dartmouth 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Dartmouth are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Dartmouth in 5 days?
Caddy Shack, Demarest Lloyd State Park, Slocum's River Reserve, Alderbrook Farm must be a part of your Dartmouth itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss DNRT Parsons Reserve, Caddyshack, Apponegansett Meeting House. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Dartmouth travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Dartmouth like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Dartmouth.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Dartmouth in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Dartmouth on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Dartmouth
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Dartmouth. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Dartmouth for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Dartmouth, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Dartmouth
Suggestions for Dartmouth Itinerary 5 Days
Dartmouth abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Deolali Itinerary 5 Days
- Chongqing Itinerary 5 Days
- Cuernavaca Itinerary 5 Days
- Himeji Itinerary 5 Days
- Aracaju Itinerary 5 Days
- Margate Itinerary 5 Days
- Porto Seguro Itinerary 5 Days
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Itinerary 5 Days
- Bel Air Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!