- 09:00 am Delhi Darbar Restaurant
- 09:45 am Haldirams
- 10:56 am Indraprastha Park
- 12:32 pm Salim Garh Fort
- 02:40 pm Red Fort
- 03:48 pm Raj Ghat
- 04:58 pm WAY TO JAGAT CINEMA
- 09:00 am Karims Restaurant
- 10:01 am Jama Masjid
- 11:19 am India Gate And Rajpath
- 01:29 pm Humayun Tomb
- 03:49 pm Iskcon Temple
- 09:00 am Kaffiia - Italian Cafe Lounge
- 09:54 am Nizamuddin Dargah
- 10:42 am Lotus Temple
- 01:07 pm Old Fort
- 03:27 pm Church Rd
- 04:37 pm Chandni Chowk
- 10:00 am Red Fort
- 01:08 pm Chandni Chowk
- 02:19 pm National Gandhi Museum
- 03:14 pm New Delhi Railway Station
- 04:12 pm Swaminarayan Akshardham
- 10:00 am Akshardham Temple
- 01:14 pm Prakash Amusements
- 02:03 pm SRS Cinemas
- 03:21 pm Bean Tree Hospitalitys Kaffiiaa
- 04:42 pm Noida Extension
Sunday 24, Jun Dasna
Monday 25, Jun Dasna
0.2 km | 2 mins10:01 am Stay for 1 hr
Emperor Shah Jahan built The Jama Masjid (Place of Prayer) in the Old Delhi. It was the most impo...
4.9 km | 18 mins11:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
4.8 km | 10 mins01:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Humayun’s tomb is a stunning relic and is the perfect example of Mughal architecture in Ind...
6.4 km | 19 mins
Tuesday 26, Jun Dasna
12.3 km | 24 mins
7.2 km | 19 mins10:42 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Lotus Temple in New Delhi is a beautiful modern architecture that blends spirituality in its ...
11.4 km | 25 mins01:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Purana Quila or the Old Fort is a beautiful relic of the Mughal past in India. It lives up to...
10.5 km | 19 mins03:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
2.3 km | 10 mins04:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Chandni Chowk is undoubtedly the heart and soul of Delhi. This area is a part of Old Delhi and th...
Wednesday 27, Jun Dasna
Thursday 28, Jun Dasna