- 07:00 am Qutub Minar
- 09:24 am Lotus Temple
- 11:48 am India Gate And Rajpath
- 01:59 pm Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 02:57 pm Red Fort
- 06:07 pm Chandni Chowk
- 08:27 pm Zaffran
Tuesday 31, May Delhi
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Towering above the cityscape of Delhi, Qutub Minar is a beautiful brown minaret which is also the...
9.8 km | 24 mins09:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Lotus Temple in New Delhi is a beautiful modern architecture that blends spirituality in its ...
10.5 km | 24 mins11:48 am Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
4.6 km | 11 mins01:59 pm Stay for 30 min
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
8.5 km | 28 mins02:57 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Red Fort is a beautiful fort complex that is in many ways symbolic of the splendor of Delhi a...
2.0 km | 10 mins06:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Chandni Chowk is undoubtedly the heart and soul of Delhi. This area is a part of Old Delhi and th...
4.4 km | 20 mins08:27 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: Indian
- Red Fort
- India Gate And Rajpath
- Akshardham Temple
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- Nizzamudin Dargah
- Agrasen Ki Baoli
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Nehru Planetarium
- Mutiny Memorial
- Tum Road
- Tagore Garden Extension
- Momeen Chowk
- India Gate
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum Parking
- National Museum, New Delhi
- Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital
- Church Rd
- Hotels near India Gate And Rajpath
- Hotels near Akshardham Temple
- Hotels near Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- Hotels near Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Hotels near Nehru Planetarium
- Hotels near Mutiny Memorial
- Hotels near Pithoragarh
- Hotels near Tagore Garden Extension
- Hotels near National Museum, New Delhi
- Hotels near Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital