- 08:15 am Treebo Singh Sons Karol Bagh
- 09:10 am Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- 12:17 pm Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 02:35 pm Raj Ghat
- 04:01 pm Iskcon Temple
- 06:23 pm Lodi Gardens
- 08:45 am Treebo Singh Sons Karol Bagh
- 09:30 am Red Fort
- 12:50 pm Connaught Place
- 03:55 pm Jantar Mantar
- 06:04 pm India Gate And Rajpath
- 08:12 pm Nizzamudin Dargah
- 08:00 am Treebo Singh Sons Karol Bagh
- 09:07 am Jama Masjid
- 10:23 am Agrasen Ki Baoli
- 11:43 am Akshardham Temple
- 02:13 pm Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 03:16 pm Lotus Temple
Sunday 14, Aug Delhi
08:15 am Stay for 45 min7a/10, w.e.a channa market, near channa market- second circle, karol bagh, new delhi, delhi 110005INR 3717.06
4.2 km | 11 mins
2.5 km | 6 mins12:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is an important Sikh gurdwara (Sikh praying place), in Delhi. It is mo...
6.9 km | 18 mins02:35 pm Stay for 1 hr
Raj Ghat is the name given to the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, the great leader who is k...
11.7 km | 26 mins
9.7 km | 23 mins06:23 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Lodi Gardens is a famous recreational park in Delhi, India. It is spread in an area of 90 sec...
Monday 15, Aug Delhi
08:45 am Stay for 45 minINR 3717.06
No transit found09:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Red Fort is a beautiful fort complex that is in many ways symbolic of the splendor of Delhi a...
5.7 km | 21 mins12:50 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Its impossible to explore Delhi without having visited the famous area of Connaught Place. The ce...
1.0 km | 5 mins03:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Jantar Mantar is an interesting historical complex to visit which introduces us to the earlie...
3.3 km | 9 mins06:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
3.2 km | 8 mins
Tuesday 16, Aug Delhi
08:00 am Stay for 45 minINR 3717.06
6.4 km | 22 mins09:07 am Stay for 1 hr
Emperor Shah Jahan built The Jama Masjid (Place of Prayer) in the Old Delhi. It was the most impo...
4.4 km | 16 mins
9.2 km | 20 mins11:43 am Stay for 2 hrs
An architectural marvel of 21st century in India, the Akshardham Temple is a magnificent temple t...
12.3 km | 30 mins02:13 pm Stay for 30 min
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
14.0 km | 33 mins03:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Lotus Temple in New Delhi is a beautiful modern architecture that blends spirituality in its ...
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Lodi Gardens
- Agrasen Ki Baoli
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Kalka Mandir
- Gandhi Smriti
- Select City Walk
- Nehru Memorial Museum And Library
- Tomb Of Mirza Ghalib
- Khan Market
- Trip To Delhi
- 9 Day Trip To Delhi From Makati City
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Neuilly-sur-seine
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Brighton
- 5 Day Trip To Delhi From San Mateo
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Kanpur
- 2 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi