- 08:15 am Hotel Udhav Palace
- 09:11 am Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 11:16 am Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- 02:49 pm Qutub Minar
- 05:26 pm Raj Ghat
- 06:50 pm Iskcon Temple
- 09:15 am Hotel Udhav Palace
- 10:14 am Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- 11:21 am Red Fort
- 02:41 pm Connaught Place
- 06:15 pm Lotus Temple
- 08:56 pm Chandni Chowk
- 07:49 am Hotel Udhav Palace
- 08:44 am Jantar Mantar
- 10:55 am Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 11:36 am India Gate And Rajpath
- 01:43 pm Old Fort
- 03:47 pm National Zoological Park
- 06:59 pm Lodi Gardens
- 09:00 am Hotel Udhav Palace
- 09:56 am Agrasen Ki Baoli
- 11:05 am Gandhi Smriti
- 12:20 pm Feroz Shah Kotla
- 03:03 pm Adventure Island
Saturday 11, Jun Delhi
08:15 am Stay for 45 min3318,gali hari mandir,paharganjINR 2550.00
3.2 km | 11 mins09:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is an important Sikh gurdwara (Sikh praying place), in Delhi. It is mo...
2.1 km | 6 mins
14.6 km | 32 mins02:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Towering above the cityscape of Delhi, Qutub Minar is a beautiful brown minaret which is also the...
15.7 km | 38 mins05:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Raj Ghat is the name given to the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, the great leader who is k...
12.2 km | 24 mins
Sunday 12, Jun Delhi
09:15 am Stay for 45 min3318,gali hari mandir,paharganjINR 2550.00
3.1 km | 14 mins
1.6 km | 7 mins11:21 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Red Fort is a beautiful fort complex that is in many ways symbolic of the splendor of Delhi a...
5.7 km | 21 mins02:41 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Its impossible to explore Delhi without having visited the famous area of Connaught Place. The ce...
12.8 km | 34 mins06:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Lotus Temple in New Delhi is a beautiful modern architecture that blends spirituality in its ...
16.9 km | 41 mins08:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Chandni Chowk is undoubtedly the heart and soul of Delhi. This area is a part of Old Delhi and th...
Monday 13, Jun Delhi
07:49 am Stay for 45 min3318,gali hari mandir,paharganjINR 2550.00
2.7 km | 11 mins08:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Jantar Mantar is an interesting historical complex to visit which introduces us to the earlie...
3.2 km | 11 mins10:55 am Stay for 30 min
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
4.3 km | 11 mins11:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
1.8 km | 7 mins01:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Purana Quila or the Old Fort is a beautiful relic of the Mughal past in India. It lives up to...
1.3 km | 4 mins03:47 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Popularly known as “chidiya ghar”, the Delhi zoo remains a great attraction for the k...
4.4 km | 13 mins06:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Lodi Gardens is a famous recreational park in Delhi, India. It is spread in an area of 90 sec...
Tuesday 14, Jun Delhi
- Humayun Tomb
- Jama Masjid
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Jantar Mantar
- Jamali Kamali Mosque And Tomb
- Dlf Cyber Hub
- Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Dilli Haat
- Tomb Of Mirza Ghalib
- 7 Day Trip To Delhi From Bilaspur
- Trip To Delhi
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Chennai
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From New Delhi
- 5 Day Trip To Delhi From Seaside Heights
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Dubai
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Vijayawada
- 5 Day Trip To Delhi From Kathmandu