- 09:00 am Jama Masjid
- 11:06 am Raj Ghat
- 01:28 pm Lotus Temple
- 03:51 pm Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 06:14 pm Qutub Minar
Thursday 12, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Emperor Shah Jahan built The Jama Masjid (Place of Prayer) in the Old Delhi. It was the most impo...
2.8 km | 7 mins11:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
Raj Ghat is the name given to the memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, the great leader who is k...
13.8 km | 22 mins01:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Lotus Temple in New Delhi is a beautiful modern architecture that blends spirituality in its ...
12.5 km | 23 mins03:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
12.1 km | 23 mins06:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Towering above the cityscape of Delhi, Qutub Minar is a beautiful brown minaret which is also the...
- Qutub Minar
- National Zoological Park
- Garden Of Five Senses
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- National Rail Museum
- Select City Walk
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium
- Adventure Island
- Coronation Park
- D L F Promenade
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Exeter
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Kathmandu
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Chennai
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 7 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 2 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Durban