- 09:00 am India Gate And Rajpath
- 11:10 am Rashtrapati Bhavan
- 01:36 pm Jama Masjid
- 04:22 pm Qutub Minar
- 06:46 pm Lodi - The Garden Restaurant
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
India Gate is a triumphal arch in the centre of Delhi which has become a very important represent...
4.5 km | 11 mins11:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
This building which was completed in 1929 was meant to be the seat of the Viceroy in the British ...
8.4 km | 26 mins01:36 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Emperor Shah Jahan built The Jama Masjid (Place of Prayer) in the Old Delhi. It was the most impo...
16.6 km | 46 mins04:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Towering above the cityscape of Delhi, Qutub Minar is a beautiful brown minaret which is also the...
8.9 km | 23 mins06:46 pm Stay for 1 hrCusines: European,Lebanese,Mediterranean
Tuesday 10, Nov
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Red Fort
- Akshardham Temple
- Jama Masjid
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Old Fort
- Select City Walk
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium
- Shankar's International Doll's Museum
- Adventure Island
- Khan Market
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 5 Day Trip To Delhi From Hyderabad
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Kathmandu
- Trip To Delhi
- 9 Day Trip To Delhi From Makati City
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Pune
- 3 Day Trip To Delhi From Chennai
- 4 Day Trip To Delhi From Jammu
- 7 Day Trip To Delhi From Delhi
- 5 Day Trip To Delhi From San Juan