Dharchula Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Dharchula - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Dharchula is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Dharchula when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Dharchula tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Dharchula ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Dharchula. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Dharchula. You can visit popular places in Dharchula, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Dharchula?
The budget cost of 5 days in Dharchula is USD 410. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Dharchula 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Dharchula are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Dharchula in 5 days?
Om Parvat must be a part of your Dharchula itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Dharchula travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Dharchula like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Dharchula.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Dharchula in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Dharchula on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Dharchula
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Dharchula. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Dharchula for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Dharchula, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!