Drumree Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in Drumree using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- National Museum Of Ireland Decorative Arts And History
- Dublin Zoo
- Phoenix Park
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Day Tours Unplugged Ltd
- National Botanic Gardens
- Dingle Rd
- The Wonderful Barn
- Glasnevin Cemetery Main Gate
- Marcie Regans Pub
- Trim Castle St (opp Trim Castle)
- Trim Castle
- Trim Castle Hotel
- Castle Arch Hotel
- Hill Of Tara
- Newgrange Visitor Centre
- Hill Of Tara
- Bru Na Boinne (visitor Centre)
3 Days in Drumree - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Drumree? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Drumree that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Drumree?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Drumree doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Drumree trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Drumree tour:
- Considering that you are in Drumree for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Drumree.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Drumree?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Drumree is USD 516 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Drumree?
Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Drumree. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Drumree itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Drumree that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Drumree so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Drumree
To make the most of your three days in Drumree, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Drumree to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Drumree local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Drumree.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Drumree.
Getting around Drumree in 3 days
While Drumree has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Drumree using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Drumree:
On your three day trip to Drumree, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Drumree for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Drumree, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Drumree