- 09:00 am St Patricks Cathedral
- 09:48 am St Stephens Greens
- 10:53 am Viking Splash Tours
- 11:42 am Grafton Street
- 02:47 pm Nassau Street
- 09:30 am Guinness Storehouse
- 11:39 am General Post Office
- 12:23 pm Phoenix Park
- 04:39 pm City Tour Hop On-hop-off
- 10:00 am Dublin Zoo
- 12:40 pm National Gallery Of Ireland
- 02:16 pm O-connell Street
- 05:21 pm Christ Church Cathedral
- 10:00 am Kilmainham Gaol
- 11:10 am Temple Bar Company
- 01:16 pm Old Jameson Distillery
- 02:35 pm Dun Laoghaire
- 03:58 pm Irelands Smallest Comedy Club
- 12:00 pm Dublin Castle
- 01:37 pm National Wax Museum Plus
- 02:29 pm Henry Street
- 05:47 pm Georgian Dublin
Tuesday 03, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
St. Patrick’s Cathedral is the largest church in Ireland. The stunning towers and the archw...
0.82 km | 3 mins09:48 am Stay for 1 hr
St. Stephen’s Greens is a famous park made for the public in Dublin. It is a huge verdant a...
0.488 km | 5.85 mins10:53 am Stay for 45 min
0.33 km | 3.97 mins
0.391 km | 4.70 mins02:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
In the heart of Dublin, close to both Kildare Street as well as Grafton Street lies the Nassau St...
Wednesday 04, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
When you think of Ireland, you automatically think of the quint essential Irish drink; the Guinne...
2.66 km | 9 mins11:39 am Stay for 30 min
The GPO or general Post Office of Dublin is an interesting sight to see. Being situated in the O&...
3.89 km | 14 mins12:23 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Being situated on the west of Dublin, The Phoenix Park is one of the major parks in Ireland. It h...
6.0 km | 17 mins04:39 pm Stay for 45 min
Thursday 05, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Dublin Zoo is the most prominent and well known zoo in Ireland which plays hosts to thousands of ...
2.26 km | 10 mins12:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
For the lovers of art, the National Gallery of Ireland is a must visit place. European art at its...
1.86 km | 6 mins02:16 pm Stay for 3 hrs
One of the leaders in the national movement, Daniel O’ Connell lends his name to this stree...
1.22 km | 5 mins
Friday 06, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Kilmainham Gaol is a well known prison in Dublin. This place, which is out of use now, is a big t...
2.26 km | 10 mins11:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
Temple Bar is a famous place in Dublin situated in the southern coast of river Liffey. The old-ti...
1.56 km | 6 mins01:16 pm Stay for 45 min
This is an Irish whiskey tourist attraction in Dublin where the first whiskey was distilled long ...
13.5 km | 34 mins02:35 pm Stay for 45 min
38.0 km | 39 mins
Saturday 07, Nov
12:00 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Dublin Castle is situated in the very heart of Dublin City, on the south side of the River Liffey...
1.6 km | 7 mins01:37 pm Stay for 45 min
The privately owned National Wax Museum Plus in Dublin has a wide array of exhibits of famous per...
1.5 km | 7 mins
8.1 km | 18 mins05:47 pm Stay for 45 min
Most of the age old buildings of Dublin have the Georgian architecture of 18th century, a style w...
- Irish Dance Party
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Temple Bar Company
- Irish Museum Of Modern Art
- National Museum Of Ireland Decorative Arts And History
- Ha'penny Bridge
- Porterhouse Temple Bar
- General Post Office
- Dublin Mountains Way
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- 5 Day Trip To Dublin From Goiânia
- 3 Day Trip To Dublin From Notting Hill Gate
- 3 Day Trip To Dublin From Salisbury
- 5 Day Trip To Dublin From Ocean Park
- 4 Day Trip To Dublin From Quincy
- 4 Day Trip To Dublin From Shepherdsville
- 3 Day Trip To Dublin From Dusseldorf
- 3 Day Trip To Dublin
- 5 Day Trip To Dublin From Port Coquitlam
- 4 Day Trip To Dublin From Porto