East Elmhurst Itinerary 3 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 3 days in East Elmhurst with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- East Elmhurst Playground
- East Elmhurst James Masjid
- East Elmhurst Kingdom Hall
- East Elmhurst Congregation Inc
- Korean Church Of Queens
- Planeview Park
- 85th Street Park
- Saint Gabriel Parish
- Alpha Missionary Baptist Church
- Church Of The Resurrection
- Fisher Pool
- Church Of East Elmhurst
- Sdms Shiva Mandir
- Delta Sky Club
- Festival De Las Flores
- Carlos Lillo Triangle
- United Artists Kaufman Astoria 14
- Regal Atlas Park Stadium 8
- Bam Rose Cinemas
- Congregation Tifereth Israel
- New York Southern Asian Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Southern Baptist Church
- Solnica Hershel
- New York Pentacostal Assembly
- United Artists Midway Stadium 9 Movie Theater
Recent Itineraries for East Elmhurst in 3 Days
Spending 3 days in East Elmhurst? Refer these recently created 3 days 2 nights East Elmhurst travel itineraries.
3 Days in East Elmhurst - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the East Elmhurst? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in East Elmhurst that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in East Elmhurst?
Perfecting your 72 hours in East Elmhurst doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert East Elmhurst trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for East Elmhurst tour:
- Considering that you are in East Elmhurst for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of East Elmhurst.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in East Elmhurst?
The budget travel price for 3 days in East Elmhurst is USD 606 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in East Elmhurst?
Typically, itineraries for East Elmhurst in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Fisher Pool, Planeview Park, East Elmhurst Congregation Inc on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in East Elmhurst. On 3rd day you can explore the lovely food scene and nightlife, as you visit Alpha Missionary Baptist Church, Church Of The Resurrection, Korean Church Of Queens, Church Of East Elmhurst, East Elmhurst James Masjid, East Elmhurst Playground. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any East Elmhurst itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in East Elmhurst that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in East Elmhurst so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in East Elmhurst
To make the most of your three days in East Elmhurst, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of East Elmhurst to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for East Elmhurst local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of East Elmhurst.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of East Elmhurst.
Getting around East Elmhurst in 3 days
While East Elmhurst has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore East Elmhurst using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in East Elmhurst:
On your three day trip to East Elmhurst, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near regal atlas park stadium 8.
Accommodations and BnBs in East Elmhurst for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to East Elmhurst, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to East Elmhurst
Suggestions for East Elmhurst Itinerary 3 Days
Your 3 days in East Elmhurst are now sorted, just pick any of these sample itineraries created by experts. If you want to make a D.I.Y. plan, you can check out TripHobo's trip planning tool for the same.
- Leh Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 3 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 3 Days
- Mont-tremblant Itinerary 3 Days
- Zaragoza Itinerary 3 Days
- Aguadilla Itinerary 3 Days
- Hyères Itinerary 3 Days
- Zakopane Itinerary 3 Days
- Hakone Itinerary 3 Days
- Eskisehir Itinerary 3 Days
- Dieppe Itinerary 3 Days
- Győr Itinerary 3 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!