East Elmhurst Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in East Elmhurst for 5 days from East Elmhurst itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in East Elmhurst in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in East Elmhurst.
- East Elmhurst Playground
- East Elmhurst Congregation Inc
- East Elmhurst James Masjid
- East Elmhurst Kingdom Hall
- Korean Church Of Queens
- Church Of East Elmhurst
- Church Of The Resurrection
- Alpha Missionary Baptist Church
- Sdms Shiva Mandir
- Fisher Pool
- Planeview Park
- Regal Atlas Park Stadium 8
- United Artists Kaufman Astoria 14
- United Artists Midway Stadium 9 Movie Theater
- Empire State Building
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Central Park
- Bam Rose Cinemas
- Madison Square Garden
- Statue Of Liberty
- Staten Island Ferry
- Yankee Stadium
- American Museum Of Natural History
- Greenhouse 36
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- Bronx Zoo
- Prospect Park
5 Days in East Elmhurst - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - East Elmhurst is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in East Elmhurst when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for East Elmhurst tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in East Elmhurst ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in East Elmhurst. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of East Elmhurst. You can visit popular places in East Elmhurst, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in East Elmhurst?
The budget cost of 5 days in East Elmhurst is USD 740. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for East Elmhurst 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in East Elmhurst are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in East Elmhurst in 5 days?
Fisher Pool, Planeview Park, East Elmhurst Kingdom Hall, Alpha Missionary Baptist Church must be a part of your East Elmhurst itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Korean Church Of Queens, Church Of East Elmhurst, East Elmhurst James Masjid. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of East Elmhurst, you can add East Elmhurst Playground and Regal Atlas Park Stadium 8 to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
East Elmhurst travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of East Elmhurst like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of East Elmhurst.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around East Elmhurst in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore East Elmhurst on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in East Elmhurst
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in East Elmhurst. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in East Elmhurst for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in East Elmhurst, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent East Elmhurst itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created East Elmhurst itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in East Elmhurst that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our East Elmhurst itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to East Elmhurst memorable. Plan a trip to East Elmhurst.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in East Elmhurst
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the East Elmhurst attractions and things to do in 5 days in East Elmhurst. Browse from our popular East Elmhurst itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in East Elmhurst for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Manhattan Itineraries
- Long Island City Itineraries
- Flushing Itineraries
- Middle Village Itineraries
- Forest Hills Itineraries
- Jackson Heights Itineraries
- Corona Itineraries
- Astoria Itineraries
- Fresh Meadows Itineraries
- Rego Park Itineraries
- Bayside Itineraries
- Maspeth Itineraries
- Sunnyside Itineraries
- Whitestone Itineraries
- College Point Itineraries