East Geelong Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in East Geelong - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the East Geelong? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in East Geelong that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in East Geelong?
Perfecting your 72 hours in East Geelong doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert East Geelong trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for East Geelong tour:
- Considering that you are in East Geelong for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of East Geelong.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in East Geelong?
The budget travel price for 3 days in East Geelong is USD 396 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in East Geelong
To make the most of your three days in East Geelong, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of East Geelong to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for East Geelong local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of East Geelong.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of East Geelong.
Getting around East Geelong in 3 days
While East Geelong has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore East Geelong using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in East Geelong for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to East Geelong, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to East Geelong
- Leh Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 3 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 3 Days
- Lucea Itinerary 3 Days
- Montego Bay Itinerary 3 Days
- Aalborg Itinerary 3 Days
- Carcassonne Itinerary 3 Days
- Louisville Itinerary 3 Days
- Narita Itinerary 3 Days
- Victoria Itinerary 3 Days
- Palma De Mallorca Itinerary 3 Days
- Yangon Itinerary 3 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!