Eastleigh Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Eastleigh for 5 days from Eastleigh itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Eastleigh in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Eastleigh.
- Winchester Cathedral
- Winchester City Mill
- Twyford Waterworks
- Vue Cinema
- Itchen Valley Country Park
- TeamSport Indoor Go Karting Southampton
- Solent Sky Museum
- Houndwell Park
- Tudor House And Garden
- Mayflower Theatre
- Platform Tavern
- Boulder Shack Climbing Gym
- Hythe Ferry
- Southampton Golf Course
- John Hansard Gallery
- The Outdoor Sports Centre
- The Three Bears Play Cafe
- Bursledon Brickworks Industrial Museum (bursledon)
- Royal Victoria Railway (netley)
- The Ageas Bowl
- City Hall Salisbury
- Mayfield Park
- Odeon Cinema
- Hawthorns Urban Wildlife Centre
- Medieval Merchant's House
- Holyrood Church
- Bursledon Windmill
- University Of Southampton
5 Days in Eastleigh - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Eastleigh is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Eastleigh when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Eastleigh tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Eastleigh ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Eastleigh. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Eastleigh. You can visit popular places in Eastleigh, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Eastleigh?
The budget cost of 5 days in Eastleigh is USD 540. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Eastleigh 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Eastleigh are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Eastleigh in 5 days?
The Ham Farm, Fleming Park Leisure Centre, St Boniface C Of E Church, Eastleigh Lakeside Steam Railway Ltd must be a part of your Eastleigh itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Stoneham Park, Lower Flexford Nature Reserve, Eastleigh Museum. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Eastleigh, you can add The Point and Eastleigh Library to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Eastleigh travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Eastleigh like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Eastleigh.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Eastleigh in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Eastleigh on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Eastleigh
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Eastleigh. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Eastleigh for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Eastleigh, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Eastleigh for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Winchester Itineraries
- Southampton Itineraries
- City Of Winchester Itineraries
- Romsey Itineraries
- Totton Itineraries
- Eastleigh District Itineraries
- Swanwick Itineraries
- Bursledon Itineraries
- Netley Itineraries
- So18 2nl Itineraries
- Chandler's Ford Itineraries
- Sparsholt Itineraries
- Wickham Itineraries
- Ower Itineraries
- Swanmore Itineraries