- 09:08 am Edinburgh Castle
- 12:11 pm Scottish National Gallery
- 02:14 pm Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre
- 03:21 pm The Nelson Monument
- 10:00 am Greyfriars Kirkyard
- 12:17 pm Royal Yacht Britannia
- 01:32 pm The Scott Monument
- 03:10 pm Our Dynamic Earth
- 04:45 pm Edinburgh Dungeon
- 09:12 am The Royal Mile
- 12:21 pm Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- 03:15 pm Stirling Castle
- 10:00 am National Museum of Scotland
- 01:06 pm Palace of Holyroodhouse
- 03:24 pm Edinburgh Zoo
Saturday 16, Jul Edinburgh
Sunday 17, Jul Edinburgh
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Greyfriars Kirkyard is famous churchyard with adjoining graveyard in Edinburgh located in the lap...
5.4 km | 18 mins12:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
Her Majesty's Yacht Britannia is the previous Royal Yacht of the British ruler, Queen Elizabeth I...
4.2 km | 15 mins01:32 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This Victorian-Goth monument to Sir Walter Scott is the larget of it’s kind in the world to...
1.6 km | 8 mins03:10 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Inaugurated in 1999, this steel and glass science centre is easily accessible. It’s mainly ...
1.3 km | 5 mins04:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
Horror and humour have always gone well together, and the Edinburgh Dungeon exploits that to it&r...
Monday 18, Jul Edinburgh
Tuesday 19, Jul Edinburgh
More about Edinburgh
Why Couch-surfing is The Best Type of Accommodation?Make friends as you travel and explore the world in a unique way. Couchsurfing is a great way to explore the world
14 Things that Northerners Miss as They Shift to LondonThese are the things that Northerners miss as they shift to London
10 Best Halloween Destinations - Spooky GetawaysHere are the best halloween destinations in the world. These are the best cities to enjoy a halloween party, have the most creepiest vacation this year.