El Astillero Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in El Astillero - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - El Astillero is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in El Astillero when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for El Astillero tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in El Astillero ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in El Astillero. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of El Astillero. You can visit popular places in El Astillero, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in El Astillero?
The budget cost of 5 days in El Astillero is USD 1080. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for El Astillero 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in El Astillero are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in El Astillero in 5 days?
Astiaventura, Iglesia De San Jose, Iglesia De Nuestra Senora De Muslera, Comunidad Cristiana Esencia must be a part of your El Astillero itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Monumento Al Peregrino, Montajes Pedro, Astilleros De Santander. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of El Astillero, you can add Parroquia De San Jose and Dragon Park, Pequeño Reino Infantil to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
El Astillero travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of El Astillero like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of El Astillero.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around El Astillero in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore El Astillero on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in El Astillero
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in El Astillero. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in El Astillero for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in El Astillero, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in El Astillero for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Santander Itineraries
- Muriedas Itineraries
- Soto De La Marina Itineraries
- Liencres Itineraries
- Solares Itineraries
- Maliaño Itineraries
- Guarnizo Itineraries
- Pedreña Itineraries
- Barcenilla De Piélagos Itineraries
- Quijano De Piélagos Itineraries
- Entrambasaguas Itineraries
- Langre Itineraries
- Sancibrián Itineraries
- La Cavada Itineraries
- Escobedo Itineraries