Eretria Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Eretria - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Eretria is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Eretria when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Eretria tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Eretria ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Eretria. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Eretria. You can visit popular places in Eretria, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Eretria?
The budget cost of 5 days in Eretria is USD 385. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Eretria 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Eretria are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Eretria in 5 days?
Negroponte Resort Eretria S.a., Ieros Naos Panagias Parabouniotissas - Church Of Panagia Paravouniotissa must be a part of your Eretria itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Eretria travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Eretria like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Eretria.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Eretria in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Eretria on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Eretria
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Eretria. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Eretria for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Eretria, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Marousi Itineraries
- Agia Paraskevi Itineraries
- Chalandri Itineraries
- Pallini Itineraries
- Kifisia Itineraries
- Nea Makri Itineraries
- Gerakas Itineraries
- Pefki Itineraries
- Kalamos Itineraries
- Acharnes Itineraries
- Schinias Itineraries
- Euboea Itineraries
- Dikastika Itineraries
- Nea Erythraia Itineraries
- Metamorfosi Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!