Española Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Española from Española itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Española.
- Santa Fe Stables At Black Mesa
- Holy Cross Catholic Church
- Sangre De Cristo Park
- New Creation In Christ Ministries
- Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center
- Espanola's Main Street Theatre
- Bond House Museum
- Amazing Grace Fellowship
- Sacred Heart Of Jesus Church
- Mc Daniel Collection
- Deception Peak
- United Methodist Church
- Fairview Trailer Court
- Valley Harvest Community Christian Church
- Espanola Little Theater
- Northern New Mexico College
- Ohkay Owingeh Airport
- San Juan Pueblo Airport
- First Baptist Church
- Ohkay Casino Resort
- Cottonwood Rv Park
- Coronado Baptist Church
- La Iglesia De Santa Cruz And Site Of The Plaza Of Santa Cruz De La Canada
- Trans-Lux Dream Catcher
- State Of New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division: Española Branch
- Inter Faith Leap
- Espanola Valley 7th Day Adventist Church
- Big Rock Casino Bowl
- City Of Espanola-ranchito's Pl
- Word Of Life Fellowship
- Dream Catcher Cinema
- Sangre De Cristo Mbl Hm Pk
- Santa Clara Pueblo
5 Days in Española - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Española is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Española when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Española tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Española ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Española. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Española. You can visit popular places in Española, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Española?
The budget cost of 5 days in Española is USD 715. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Española 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Española are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Española in 5 days?
City Of Espanola-ranchito's Pl, Northern New Mexico College, Ohkay Owingeh Airport, Holy Cross Catholic Church must be a part of your Española itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss United Methodist Church, Santa Fe Stables At Black Mesa, Española. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Española, you can add Walgreens and Sacred Heart Of Jesus Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Española travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Española like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Española.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Española in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Española on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Española
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Española. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Española for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Española, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Santa Fe Itineraries
- Abiquiu Itineraries
- Algodones Itineraries
- Angel Fire Itineraries
- Bernalillo Itineraries
- Truchas Itineraries
- Pojoaque Itineraries
- Cerrillos Itineraries
- Chimayo Itineraries
- Jemez Springs Itineraries
- Santa Ana Pueblo Itineraries
- Sandia Park Itineraries
- Cuba Itineraries
- Montezuma Itineraries
- Los Alamos Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!