Etosha National Park Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Etosha National Park - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Etosha National Park? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Etosha National Park that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Etosha National Park?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Etosha National Park doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Etosha National Park trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Etosha National Park tour:
- Considering that you are in Etosha National Park for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Etosha National Park.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Etosha National Park?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Etosha National Park is USD 0 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Etosha National Park?
Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Etosha National Park. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Etosha National Park itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Etosha National Park that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Etosha National Park so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Etosha National Park
To make the most of your three days in Etosha National Park, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Etosha National Park to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Etosha National Park local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Etosha National Park.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Etosha National Park.
Getting around Etosha National Park in 3 days
While Etosha National Park has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Etosha National Park using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Etosha National Park:
On your three day trip to Etosha National Park, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Etosha National Park for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Etosha National Park, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Leh Itinerary 3 Days
- Paris Itinerary 3 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 3 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 3 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 3 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 3 Days
- Stuttgart Itinerary 3 Days
- Kannur Itinerary 3 Days
- Cordoba Itinerary 3 Days
- Exmouth Itinerary 3 Days
- Angers Itinerary 3 Days
- Heidelberg Itinerary 3 Days
- Turku Itinerary 3 Days
- Cartagena Itinerary 3 Days
- Biederbach Baden-wurttemberg Itinerary 3 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!