Evansville Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Evansville - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Evansville is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Evansville when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Evansville tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Evansville ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Evansville. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Evansville. You can visit popular places in Evansville, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Evansville 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Evansville are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Evansville travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Evansville like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Evansville.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Evansville in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Evansville on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Evansville
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Evansville. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Evansville for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Evansville, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Evansville itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Evansville itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Evansville that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Evansville itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Evansville memorable.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Evansville
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Evansville attractions and things to do in 5 days in Evansville. Browse from our popular Evansville itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Evansville for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Springdale Itineraries
- Mountainburg Itineraries
- Sallisaw Itineraries
- Vian Itineraries
- Tahlequah Itineraries
- Bethel Heights Itineraries
- Stilwell Itineraries
- Fayetteville Itineraries
- Cookson Itineraries
- Gentry Itineraries
- Fort Smith Itineraries
- Lowell Itineraries
- Barling Itineraries
- Prairie Grove Itineraries
- Van Buren Itineraries