- 09:30 am Palazzo Vecchio
- 12:34 pm Cathedral Of San Martino
- 02:01 pm The Knights Square
- 03:05 pm Piazza Del Duomo
- 04:20 pm Palazzo Pfanner
- 09:00 am Grand Canal
- 12:09 pm St Marks Square
- 02:17 pm Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
- 04:48 pm Canareggio
- 07:00 am Spanish Steps
- 08:10 am St Peters Basilica
- 10:20 am Trevi Fountain
- 11:24 am Pantheon
- 12:01 pm Roman Forum
- 02:09 pm Colosseum
Friday 28, Mar
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
At the end of the 13th century, Florence’s prominence as a city was rising rapidly; a palac...
81.0 km | 1 hour 5 mins12:34 pm Stay for 1 hr
Opening onto the piazza of the same name, the Cattedrale di San Martino is surrounded by beautifu...
19.7 km | 27 mins02:01 pm Stay for 1 hr
Pirates and cannibals, knights and warfare, as you walk through the magnificent Piazza dei Cavali...
1.3 km | 4 mins03:05 pm Stay for 45 min
Upon a large, luscious expanse of blossoming green, stands the mighty Duomo Pisa. The famous cath...
21.8 km | 30 mins
Saturday 29, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Nearly four kilometres long, this canal is the lifeline of Venice’s water traffic (of priva...
1.6 km | 10 mins12:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace all grew up togeth...
1.2 km | 7 mins02:17 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
So there’s two deals happening here: one is a dedication to the evergreen Tintoretto, and t...
0.8 km | 2 mins
Sunday 30, Mar
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
5.3 km | 11 mins08:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.7 km | 9 mins10:20 am Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
1.4 km | 5 mins11:24 am Stay for 30 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
2.5 km | 7 mins12:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
2.7 km | 8 mins02:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
Explore More of Florence:
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Piazza Navona
- St Mark's Campanile
- San Luigi Dei Francesi
- Roman Forum
- Rialto Bridge
- Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- Mercato Nuovo
- Santa Maria Trastevere
- Circus Maximus
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Woodbridge
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Kolkata
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Abersoch
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Ancona
- 9 Day Trip To Florence, Rome From Perrysburg
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Gerrards Cross
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Sweet Home
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Rome
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Yerevan