- 09:00 am Piazza Della Signoria
- 11:01 am Palazzo Vecchio
- 11:25 am Basilica Di San Miniato Al Monte
- 02:34 pm Ponte Vecchio
- 03:07 pm Palazzo Pitti
- 04:19 pm Galleria Dellaccademia
- 05:29 pm Uffizi Gallery
- 06:34 pm Florence Baptistery
- 07:46 pm Piazzale Michelangelo
- 09:00 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- 10:03 am Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- 01:25 pm Piazza Maggiore
- 02:18 pm Fontana Del Nettuno
- 03:00 am St Marks Campanile
- 05:00 am St Marks Square
- 09:00 am Doges Palace
- 10:30 am Murano
- 12:30 pm Burano
- 01:30 pm Saint Marks Basilica
Wednesday 14, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This 13th century square’s proximity to the Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Palace made it o...
0.4 km | 1 min11:01 am Stay for 15 min
At the end of the 13th century, Florence’s prominence as a city was rising rapidly; a palac...
3.9 km | 9 mins11:25 am Stay for 3 hrs
One of Tuscany’s greatest examples of Romansque architecture soars above the city from atop...
3.9 km | 9 mins02:34 pm Stay for 30 min
This medieval stone bridge, closed and segmented, soars over River Arno, and is famous for the sh...
1.0 km | 3 mins03:07 pm Stay for 1 hr
This gigantic Renaissance palace looks like it should contain a lot and it does. Luca Pitti first...
5.4 km | 12 mins04:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Accademiais a much celebratedart institute situated in Florence, Italy. It features the works...
4.6 km | 10 mins05:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
It would not be an exaggeration to call this gallery one of the most important in world art histo...
1.7 km | 5 mins06:34 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Florence Baptistery or nationally known as the Battistero di San Giovanni, is a religious bui...
4.8 km | 12 mins07:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
Designed by architect Giuseppe Pogg on a hill overlooking the historic centre of Florence, this s...
Thursday 15, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The early 14th century Gothic Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower is Florence’s most impo...
1.1 km | 4 mins10:03 am Stay for 2 hrs
This ecclesiastical Renaissance building, rough and incomplete on the outside yet elegant and orn...
109 km | 1 hour 21 mins01:25 pm Stay for 45 min
A lively pedestrian hub and the starting point for everything Bologna! In the medieval ages Maggi...
2.8 km | 8 mins02:18 pm Stay for 15 min
The grand statue in the Piazza Maggiore cannot go unnoticed! Designed by Jean de boulone also kno...
Friday 16, Jan
Saturday 17, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Venice’s state as a floating city leads to the creation of some unique neighbourhoods. On s...
No transit found12:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
Four islands linked together by bridges comprise what may be Venice’s most charming corner....
No transit found01:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
Explore More of Florence:
- Grand Canal
- Uffizi Gallery
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Piazza Della Signoria
- St Mary Of The Friars
- Venice Lido
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Artigianato D'arte Di Vianello Mauro
- Galleria Dell' Accademia
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Bialystok
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Abersoch
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Cos Cob
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Sweet Home
- 8 Day Trip To Florence From Heathfield
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From San Antonio
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Venice
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Milan
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From Moscow