- 08:30 am Piazzale Michelangelo
- 09:18 am Boboli Garden
- 10:26 am Palazzo Pitti
- 12:02 pm The Galleria Degli Uffizi
- 01:34 pm Mercato Nuovo
- 03:05 pm Piazza Della Repubblica
- 09:00 am Uffizi Gallery
- 09:45 am Ponte Vecchio
- 10:47 am Palazzo Vecchio
- 12:20 pm Piazza Della Signoria
- 02:23 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- 03:26 pm Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- 09:00 am Grand Canal
- 11:34 am Gondola Ride
- 12:26 pm St Marks Square
- 02:28 pm St Marks Campanile
Saturday 20, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 30 min
Designed by architect Giuseppe Pogg on a hill overlooking the historic centre of Florence, this s...
3.364 km | 18.18 mins09:18 am Stay for 1 hr
Once upon a time, it was thought to be one of the greatest open air museums AND one of the greate...
0.792 km | 7.92 mins10:26 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This gigantic Renaissance palace looks like it should contain a lot and it does. Luca Pitti first...
0.643 km | 6.10 mins12:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Uffizi Gallery is a major historical center in Florence, Italy. It is known as one of the mos...
0.216 km | 2.60 mins01:34 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Mercato Nuovo is universally reputed to be the Loggia del Porcellino, which is a historical a...
0.2 km | 1 min03:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you walk into this square and witness a strange fusion of old and new justaposed awkwardly on ...
Sunday 21, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
It would not be an exaggeration to call this gallery one of the most important in world art histo...
93 m | 1 min09:45 am Stay for 1 hr
This medieval stone bridge, closed and segmented, soars over River Arno, and is famous for the sh...
0.6 km | 2 mins10:47 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
At the end of the 13th century, Florence’s prominence as a city was rising rapidly; a palac...
1.2 km | 4 mins12:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This 13th century square’s proximity to the Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Palace made it o...
0.6 km | 2 mins02:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
The early 14th century Gothic Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower is Florence’s most impo...
0.9 km | 3 mins03:26 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
This ecclesiastical Renaissance building, rough and incomplete on the outside yet elegant and orn...
Monday 22, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Nearly four kilometres long, this canal is the lifeline of Venice’s water traffic (of priva...
2.4 km | 34 mins11:34 am Stay for 45 min
Gondola Rides are the most romantic experience one can have in Venice although there are many suc...
1.29 km | 7 mins12:26 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace all grew up togeth...
0.2 km | 2 mins
Explore More of Florence:
- Uffizi Gallery
- Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Bargello Museum And Palace
- Piazza Della Santissima Annunziata
- St. Mark's Clocktower
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Artigianato D'arte Di Vianello Mauro
- Galleria Dell' Accademia
- Vasari Corridor
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Bialystok
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Woodbridge
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Kolkata
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Białystok
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Ancona
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Rome
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From San Antonio
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Drachten
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From Moscow
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Yerevan