- 09:00 am Florence Baptistery
- 09:31 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- 10:37 am Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- 12:15 pm Galleria Dellaccademia
- 01:04 pm Via Dei Servi, 66
- 09:00 am Bargello Museum And Palace
- 10:31 am The Galleria Degli Uffizi
- 12:03 pm Palazzo Vecchio
- 02:04 pm Ponte Vecchio
- 09:00 am Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- 11:01 am Saint Marks Basilica
- 01:02 pm St Marks Square
- 03:02 pm Rialto Bridge
- 08:30 am Doges Palace
- 02:33 pm Caffe Florian
- 04:33 pm Grand Canal
- 06:34 pm Ponte Dei Sospiri
Tuesday 02, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Florence Baptistery or nationally known as the Battistero di San Giovanni, is a religious bui...
0.1 km | 2 mins09:31 am Stay for 1 hr
The early 14th century Gothic Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower is Florence’s most impo...
0.5 km | 5 mins10:37 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This ecclesiastical Renaissance building, rough and incomplete on the outside yet elegant and orn...
0.6 km | 8 mins12:15 pm Stay for 45 min
The Accademiais a much celebratedart institute situated in Florence, Italy. It features the works...
1.3 km | 4 mins
Wednesday 03, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This museum palace hosts Italy’s largest single collection of Gothic and Renaissance sculpt...
0.5 km | 2 mins10:31 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Uffizi Gallery is a major historical center in Florence, Italy. It is known as one of the mos...
0.6 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
At the end of the 13th century, Florence’s prominence as a city was rising rapidly; a palac...
0.3 km | 1 min02:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
This medieval stone bridge, closed and segmented, soars over River Arno, and is famous for the sh...
Thursday 04, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The American heiress Peggy Guggenheim made collecting tasteful art and hosting seasonal exhibitio...
1.0 km | 2 mins11:01 am Stay for 2 hrs
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
0.2 km | 1 min01:02 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace all grew up togeth...
0.1 km | 1 min03:02 pm Stay for 1 hr
Soaring over the Grand Canal, and connecting San Polo and San Marco, the Rialto Bridge is Venice&...
Friday 05, Jun
08:30 am Stay for 6 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
0.2 km | 3 mins
0.3 km | 1 min04:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Nearly four kilometres long, this canal is the lifeline of Venice’s water traffic (of priva...
0.4 km | 1 min06:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Explore More of Florence:
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- Basilica Di Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Mercato Nuovo
- Interpreti Veneziani
- Scuola Grande Di San Rocco
- Bargello Museum And Palace
- San Marco Convent Church And Museum
- Florence Baptistery
- Galleria Dell' Accademia
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From San Francisco
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Woodbridge
- 6 Day Trip To Florence From New York City
- 8 Day Trip To Bucharest, Bologna, Florence From Varna
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Ancona
- 5 Day Trip To Florence From Cos Cob
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Richmond Hill
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Mclean
- 3 Day Trip To Florence From Chelsea
- 4 Day Trip To Florence From Richmond