Flores Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Flores from Flores itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Flores.
- Recoleta Cemetery
- La Recoleta Cemetery
- Ahin Wellness And Spa, Palacio Duhau, Park Hyatt
- Teatro Colon
- Avenida 9 De Julio
- San Telmo
- San Telmo Flea Market
- Cafe Tortoni
- Palermo, Buenos Aires
- El Congreso
- Belgrano Square
- Avenida De Mayo
- Plaza Francia
- Carlos Thays Botanical Garden
- Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Museum
- Jardín Japonés
5 Days in Flores - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Flores is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Flores when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Flores tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Flores ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Flores. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Flores. You can visit popular places in Flores, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Flores 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Flores are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Flores travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Flores like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Flores.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Flores in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Flores on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Flores
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Flores. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Flores for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Flores, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Flores itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Flores itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Flores itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Flores.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Flores
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Flores by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Flores quickly.
- Buenos Aires Itineraries
- Martinez Itineraries
- Avellaneda Itineraries
- Olivos Itineraries
- Lomas De Zamora Itineraries
- Florida Itineraries
- 11 De Septiembre Itineraries
- General San Martín Partido Itineraries
- Banfield Itineraries
- Ciudadela Itineraries
- Vicente López Itineraries
- Castelar Itineraries
- Temperley Itineraries
- Ramos Mejía Itineraries
- Gregorio De Laferrère Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!