Flores Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Flores with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Recoleta Cemetery
- La Recoleta Cemetery
- Ahin Wellness And Spa, Palacio Duhau, Park Hyatt
- Teatro Colon
- Avenida 9 De Julio
- San Telmo
- San Telmo Flea Market
- Cafe Tortoni
- Palermo, Buenos Aires
- El Congreso
- Belgrano Square
- Avenida De Mayo
- Plaza Francia
- Carlos Thays Botanical Garden
- Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Museum
- Jardín Japonés
Recent Itineraries for Flores in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Flores? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Flores travel itineraries.
5 Days in Flores - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Flores is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Flores when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Flores tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Flores ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Flores. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Flores. You can visit popular places in Flores, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Flores 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Flores are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Flores travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Flores like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Flores.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Flores in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Flores on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Flores
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Flores. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Flores for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Flores, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Flores
Suggestions for Flores Itinerary 5 Days
Flores abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Flores Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!