- 10:00 am Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
- 11:34 am Fort Lauderdale Beach
- 01:38 pm International Swimming Hall Of Fame
- 03:45 pm Port Everglades
- 09:07 am Antique Car Museum
- 09:58 am Bower Centre For Performing Arts
- 12:00 pm Museum Of Discovery and Science
- 02:33 pm Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- 04:44 pm Las Olas Beach
Wednesday 25, Oct Fort Lauderdale
Thursday 26, Oct Fort Lauderdale
2.6 km | 6 mins
0.2 km | 1 min12:00 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
One of the finest examples of an interactive museum is all of Florida, the Museum of Discovery &a...
0.6 km | 3 mins
3.9 km | 11 mins04:44 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Known for its untamed natural beauty, the Las Olas Beach is a picture of serenity. With palm tree...
More about Fort Lauderdale
Biggest Beer Garden In The WorldThe world biggest beer garden just opened up in Raleigh, North Carolina, and its the place to be if you love craft beer.
13 Top Travel Phobias And How To Conquer ThemTravel Phobias you probably didn't realize you have. Different types of travel fears and ways to tackle them.
15 Most Popular Beaches in Florida You Must VisitWondering what are the best beach escapes in Florida? Here's a list of 15 best beaches in Florida you can visit this summer with family and friends or just pets
Explore More of Fort LauderdaleTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for