Funabashi Itinerary 5 Days
What to Do in Funabashi in 5 days
Spending 5 days in Funabashi will help you thoroughly explore the beautiful city. With a number of attractions in store, no day in Funabashi will be left dull. Below are the attractions that you must include in your 5-day Funabashi itinerary to have a memorable vacation.
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Tokyo Tower
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Ueno Park
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Funabashidai Shrine
- Toho Cinemas
- Funabashishi Sports Park
- Sebunsudeadobenchisutochuan Qiao Kirisutojiao Hui
- Niku Shrine
- Rainbow Bridge
- Blue Note
- Tokyo National Museum
- Sensoji Temple
- Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Tokyo Dome City
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Searching for best places to visit in 5 days in Funabashi
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 5 days
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants and what to do
- Want to avoid mistakes generally made by tourists in Funabashi
- Want a sample Funabashi itinerary for 5 days
- Planning a long vacation with family and friends
Best Itineraries for 5 Day Trip to Funabashi
Let our handpicked 5-day Funabashi itineraries guide you in creating a trip plan of your own. Take a look at these customised Funabashi trip plans for 5 days and you will not miss out any point of interest in the city.
Recent Itineraries: Funabashi Trips for 5 Days
Make your travel planning easier by using these perfect 5 days in Funabashi itineraries from our users and travel experts. Look out for wisely chosen places you would like to explore during 5 days in Funabashi.
Best Hotels in Funabashi for 5 Day Trip
This is the list of frequently added hotels in past by our travelers to their Funabashi itinerary 5 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
Are you now ready with your Funabashi bucket list? Create an itinerary to Funabashi using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.