Futtsu Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Futtsu - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Futtsu is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Futtsu when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Futtsu tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Futtsu ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Futtsu. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Futtsu. You can visit popular places in Futtsu, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Futtsu?
The budget cost of 5 days in Futtsu is USD 465. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Futtsu 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Futtsu are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Futtsu in 5 days?
Nokogiriyama Ropeway, Mount Nokogiri, Isshiki, Qian Xie Xian Li Fu Jin Gong Yuan must be a part of your Futtsu itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Futtsu Park and Mt Nokogiri. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Futtsu travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Futtsu like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Futtsu.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Futtsu in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Futtsu on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Futtsu
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Futtsu. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Futtsu for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Futtsu, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!