- 09:00 am Geneva Flower Clock Or Horloge Fleurie
- 10:05 am Place Du Bourg De Four
- 12:06 pm Place De Neuve
- 01:37 pm St Peters Cathedral
- 02:43 pm The Jet D Eau
- 04:51 pm Lake Geneva
- 09:00 am Modern And Contemporary Art Museum Or Mamco
- 11:02 am Reformation Wall
- 12:05 pm Museum Of Art And History
- 01:38 pm Natural History Museum
- 03:45 pm Patek Philippe Museum
- 08:00 am St Peters Church
- 09:20 am Lake Promenade
- 11:36 am Landesmuseum
- 01:50 pm Kunsthaus
- 03:59 pm Fraumunster
- 07:03 pm Mount Pilatus
Wednesday 28, May
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This “botanical time keeper” is a huge attraction in Geneva. The huge clock stands fo...
1.4 km | 5 mins
0.6 km | 2 mins
0.5 km | 1 min
2.1 km | 6 mins02:43 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Jet d’Eau is certainly what most people would identify Geneva tourism with. It is one o...
50.9 km | 38 mins04:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Lake Geneva is the perfect way to be in the midst of Nature while in the city. The Lake pours its...
Thursday 29, May
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Geneva is full of many museums and is a perfect mix of science, art and culture. It reflects the ...
1.0 km | 3 mins11:02 am Stay for 1 hr
The Reformation Wall is homage to Switzerland’s greatest reformers. This lovely wall in sto...
0.9 km | 2 mins
1.3 km | 4 mins
2.1 km | 6 mins03:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
You might have heard of Museums of art and history and travelled to many. Have you ever heard of&...
Friday 30, May
25.061 km | 35.77 mins09:20 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Near lower Lake Zurich, one can see a tangle of promenades, parks and arrangements, altogether kn...
26.08 km | 45.45 mins11:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the most important museums in all of Zurich. The storehouse building of 1898 in th...
1.231 km | 14.77 mins01:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kunsthaus Zurich houses a standout amongst the most vital craftsmanship accumulations in Swit...
0.727 km | 8.72 mins03:59 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Fraumunster Church in Zurich is one of the most important churches in the city. It was establ...
61.532 km | 2 hours 3.53 mins07:03 pm Stay for 10 hrs
Every time you turn a corner in Central Switzerland, an Alpine peak greets you! Three such peaks ...
- Geneva Flower Clock Or Horloge Fleurie
- Zurich Zoological Garden
- Patek Philippe Museum
- Rue Du Rhone
- Limmat River
- Quai De Mont Blanc
- Plainpalais Cemetery
- Urania Observatory
- Rousseau Island
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Leeds
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Zurich
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Kiev
- 4 Day Trip To Geneva From Chicago
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Coventry
- 4 Day Trip To Geneva From Coamo
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Paris
- 2 Day Trip To Geneva From Geneva
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Brasschaat
- 5 Day Trip To Geneva From Manchester