- 09:00 am Lake Geneva
- 10:31 am The Jet D Eau
- 11:21 am Place Du Bourg De Four
- 12:09 pm St Peters Cathedral
- 12:56 pm Place De Neuve
- 01:49 pm Place Des Nations
- 02:44 pm Geneva Flower Clock Or Horloge Fleurie
- 03:33 pm Museum Of Art And History
- 05:40 pm Jetee Des Paquis
- 06:31 pm Reformation Wall
- 09:00 am Brunswick Monument
- 09:50 am Collection Baur
- 10:41 am Rue Du Rhone
- 11:35 am Palais Wilson
- 01:09 pm Lausanne Cathedral
- 02:18 pm Ouchy Port
- 07:53 pm Chateau De Chillon
- 10:00 am Fraumunster
- 11:13 am Landesmuseum
- 01:28 pm Kunsthaus
- 03:40 pm St Peters Church
- 05:00 pm Lake Promenade
- 08:37 pm Mount Pilatus
Thursday 07, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Lake Geneva is the perfect way to be in the midst of Nature while in the city. The Lake pours its...
39.9 km | 47 mins10:31 am Stay for 45 min
The Jet d’Eau is certainly what most people would identify Geneva tourism with. It is one o...
1.6 km | 5 mins
0.9 km | 3 mins
0.5 km | 2 mins
3.1 km | 8 mins01:49 pm Stay for 45 min
Built in such a manner that it actually represents what it stands for, the Place des Nations is a...
3.9 km | 10 mins02:44 pm Stay for 45 min
This “botanical time keeper” is a huge attraction in Geneva. The huge clock stands fo...
1.1 km | 5 mins
2.6 km | 7 mins
2.3 km | 6 mins06:31 pm Stay for 45 min
The Reformation Wall is homage to Switzerland’s greatest reformers. This lovely wall in sto...
Friday 08, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Brunswick Monument is simply breath-taking and one of the most prized possessions of the city...
1.9 km | 5 mins
1.6 km | 6 mins10:41 am Stay for 45 min
For a shop-hopper, Rue du Rhone is the perfect place to roam about. People, who are brand conscio...
4.0 km | 9 mins11:35 am Stay for 45 min
Palais Wilson, the old palace of Geneva is located at the boundary of the international district....
62.7 km | 49 mins
3.5 km | 9 mins
37.9 km | 35 mins07:53 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Imagine the castle you’ve read in fairy tales, growing up, take form in front of your eyes!...
Saturday 09, Aug
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Fraumunster Church in Zurich is one of the most important churches in the city. It was establ...
1.12 km | 13.43 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is one of the most important museums in all of Zurich. The storehouse building of 1898 in th...
1.231 km | 14.77 mins01:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kunsthaus Zurich houses a standout amongst the most vital craftsmanship accumulations in Swit...
0.992 km | 11.90 mins
25.061 km | 35.77 mins05:00 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Near lower Lake Zurich, one can see a tangle of promenades, parks and arrangements, altogether kn...
68.469 km | 2 hours 7.12 mins08:37 pm Stay for 10 hrs
Every time you turn a corner in Central Switzerland, an Alpine peak greets you! Three such peaks ...
- Lake Promenade
- Place Du Bourg De Four
- Patek Philippe Museum
- U B S Polybahn
- Rue Du Rhone
- Quai De Mont Blanc
- Strandbad Mythenquai
- Collection Baur
- Brunswick Monument
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Leeds
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Cricklewood
- 5 Day Trip To Geneva From San Diego
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Geneva
- 3 Day Trip To Geneva From Kiev
- 8 Day Trip To Geneva From Cabanatuan City
- 7 Day Trip To Geneva From Manila
- 2 Day Trip To Geneva From Geneva
- 4 Day Trip To Geneva From Boston
- 4 Day Trip To Geneva From Jersey City