Genk Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Genk with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Take One
- De Bisschopsmolen
- Theater Aan Het Vrijthof
- Basilica Of Our Lady
- Chateau Neercanne
- Fun Valley Maastricht
- Pretpark De Valkenier
- Cycle Center
- Romeinse Katakomben Valkenburg
- Holland Casino Valkenburg
- Museum Land Van Valkenburg
- Deja Vu
- Kasteelpark Born
- Caves Of St Pieter
- Hoge Kempen National Park
- De Warre
- Thermen Born
- Terhills Cablepark
- Gallo-Romeins Museum
- Plopsa Indoor Hasselt
- Circuit Zolder
- Bocholter Brouwerijmuseum
- ModeMuseum Hasselt
- Het Stadsmus
- Blueberry Fields
- Waterburcht Pietersheim
- Fort Eben-emael
Recent Itineraries for Genk in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Genk? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Genk travel itineraries.
5 Days in Genk - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Genk is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Genk when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Genk tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Genk ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Genk. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Genk. You can visit popular places in Genk, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Genk?
The budget cost of 5 days in Genk is USD 875. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Genk 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Genk are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Genk in 5 days?
De Maten, Rozentuin, Luminus Arena, GoalMine must be a part of your Genk itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Genk travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Genk like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Genk.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Genk in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Genk on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Genk
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Genk. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Genk for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Genk, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Genk
Suggestions for Genk Itinerary 5 Days
Genk abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Genk Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!