Gevgelija Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Gevgelija from Gevgelija itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Gevgelija.
- Ano Poli
- Old Agora
- Museum Of Byzantine Culture
- The Archaeological Museum
- The Arch Of Galerius
- Hagios Dimitrios Church
- White Tower
- Ouzou Melathron S.a.
- Aristotelous Square
- The White Tower
- Ataturk Museum
- Apostolou Pavlou
- Tsarouchas Restaurant
- Church Of Hagia Sofia
- Kapani Market
- Agia Katerini
- Plaza Ice Cream Mavridis Bros
- Macedonian Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Rozhen Monastery
- Phillip Ii Of Macedon
- Vlatadon Monastery Or Vlatadon
- Anahata Yoga Studio
- Kerkini Lake
- Kordopulova House
- Skra Waterfalls
5 Days in Gevgelija - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Gevgelija is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Gevgelija when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Gevgelija tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Gevgelija ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Gevgelija. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Gevgelija. You can visit popular places in Gevgelija, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Gevgelija?
The budget cost of 5 days in Gevgelija is USD 280. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Gevgelija 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Gevgelija are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Gevgelija travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Gevgelija like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Gevgelija.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Gevgelija in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Gevgelija on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Gevgelija
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Gevgelija. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Gevgelija for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Gevgelija, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Gevgelija itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Gevgelija itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Gevgelija itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Gevgelija. Plan a trip to Gevgelija.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Gevgelija
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Gevgelija by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Gevgelija quickly.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!