- 10:00 am Gravensteen Castle
- 10:48 am Patershol
- 11:39 am Graslei And Korenlei
- 02:44 pm St. Nicholas Church
- 03:31 pm St. Bavos Cathedral
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 22, May Ghent
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
Indomitable. That’s the first word in my head when I look at Gravensteen. With two metre th...
No transit found
No transit found11:39 am Stay for 3 hrs
Running along the two sides of the River Leie, these two sister streets are the heart and soul of...
No transit found02:44 pm Stay for 45 min
This church practically hits you with its domineering presence. It’s bold, big, solemn and ...
0.5 km | 2 mins03:31 pm Stay for 1 hr
In the crypt of this classic Gothic church you’ll find the Romanesque remains of the chapel...
Tuesday 23, May Ghent
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- St. Bavo's Cathedral
- Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst
- Stam Gent City Museum
- Youth Hostel De Draecke
- Belfort En Lakenhalle
- Bij Den Wizjen En Den Zot
- Ecohostel Andromeda
- Gildenhuis Vrije Schippers
- Oude Houtlei 13
- 3 Day Trip To Ghent From Melle
- 3 Day Trip To Ghent From Sunderland
- 7 Day Trip To Ghent From Auckland
- 3 Day Trip To Ghent From Naperville
- 6 Day Trip To Ghent From Adelaide
- 4 Day Trip To Ghent From Ashburn
- 3 Day Trip To Ghent From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Ghent From Bucharest
- 5 Day Trip To Ghent From Covington
- 1 Day Trip To Ghent From Brussels