Gizo Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Gizo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Gizo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Gizo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Gizo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Gizo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Gizo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Gizo. You can visit popular places in Gizo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Gizo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Gizo is USD 620. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Gizo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Gizo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Gizo in 5 days?
Lamasa, Dive Gizo, Pt 109, Nuzu Nuzu Restaurant must be a part of your Gizo itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Gizo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Gizo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Gizo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Gizo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Gizo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Gizo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Gizo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Gizo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Gizo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!