Glacier Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Glacier from Glacier itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Glacier.
- Douglas Fir Campground
- Mt Baker Bible Camp
- Black Mountain Forestry Center
- Maple Falls Library
- Grace Community Church
- Jade Heady Farm
- North Fork Community Library
- Kendall Valley Construction
- Sprague Lake
- Lost Lake
- Lake Ann Trail
- Chain Lakes Trail
- Mt. Baker-snoqualmie National Forest
- Camp Saturna
- Teapot Hill
- Glacier Public Service Center
- Only Jesus Glory Center
- Abby Grind
- Kendall Airstrip
- Mosquito Lake
- Abernathy Tree-Life Snctry
- Riverside Airport
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Picture Lake
- Heather Meadows
- Jorgensen Lake
- St Peter Catholic Church
5 Days in Glacier - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Glacier is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Glacier when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Glacier tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Glacier ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Glacier. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Glacier. You can visit popular places in Glacier, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Glacier?
The budget cost of 5 days in Glacier is USD 550. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Glacier 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Glacier are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Glacier in 5 days?
Glacier Public Service Center, Douglas Fir Campground, Lake Ann Trail, Chain Lakes Trail must be a part of your Glacier itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Glacier travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Glacier like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Glacier.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Glacier in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Glacier on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Glacier
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Glacier. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Glacier for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Glacier, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Glacier itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Glacier itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Glacier itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Glacier. Plan a trip to Glacier.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Glacier
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Glacier by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Glacier quickly.
- New Westminster Itineraries
- Langley Itineraries
- Chilliwack Itineraries
- Harrison Hot Springs Itineraries
- Harrison Mills Itineraries
- Pitt Meadows Itineraries
- Agassiz Itineraries
- Port Coquitlam Itineraries
- Port Moody Itineraries
- Yale Itineraries
- Anacortes Itineraries
- Point Roberts Itineraries
- La Conner Itineraries
- Marblemount Itineraries
- Birch Bay Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!