Glacier Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Glacier with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Douglas Fir Campground
- Mt Baker Bible Camp
- Black Mountain Forestry Center
- Maple Falls Library
- Grace Community Church
- Jade Heady Farm
- North Fork Community Library
- Kendall Valley Construction
- Sprague Lake
- Lost Lake
- Lake Ann Trail
- Chain Lakes Trail
- Mt. Baker-snoqualmie National Forest
- Camp Saturna
- Teapot Hill
- Glacier Public Service Center
- Only Jesus Glory Center
- Abby Grind
- Kendall Airstrip
- Mosquito Lake
- Abernathy Tree-Life Snctry
- Riverside Airport
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Picture Lake
- Heather Meadows
- Jorgensen Lake
- St Peter Catholic Church
Recent Itineraries for Glacier in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Glacier? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Glacier travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Glacier Itinerary 5 Days
Glacier abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Glacier - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Glacier is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Glacier when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Glacier tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Glacier ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Glacier. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Glacier. You can visit popular places in Glacier, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Glacier 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Glacier are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Glacier in 5 days?
Glacier Public Service Center, Douglas Fir Campground, Lake Ann Trail, Chain Lakes Trail must be a part of your Glacier itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Glacier travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Glacier like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Glacier.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Glacier in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Glacier on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Glacier
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Glacier. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Glacier for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Glacier, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Glacier