Goiás Velho Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Goiás Velho - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Goiás Velho is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Goiás Velho when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Goiás Velho tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Goiás Velho ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Goiás Velho. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Goiás Velho. You can visit popular places in Goiás Velho, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Goiás Velho?
The budget cost of 5 days in Goiás Velho is USD 0. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Goiás Velho 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Goiás Velho are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Goiás Velho in 5 days?
Igreja Nossa Senhora De Fatima, Conde Dos Arcos Palace, Paróquia Catedral Do Divino Espírito Santo, Espaço Cultural Vila Esperança-fax must be a part of your Goiás Velho itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Junta Comercial Do Estado De Goiás-juceg, Santiago Empreendimento Imobiliários, Mercado Municipal. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Goiás Velho, you can add Ufg - Universidade Federal De Goiás and Centro De Aulas Aroeira to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Goiás Velho travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Goiás Velho like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Goiás Velho.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Goiás Velho in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Goiás Velho on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Goiás Velho
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Goiás Velho. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Goiás Velho for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Goiás Velho, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Goiânia Itineraries
- Águas Lindas De Goiás Itineraries
- Aruanã Itineraries
- Corumbá De Goiás Itineraries
- Pirenópolis Itineraries
- Uruaçu Itineraries
- Itaberaí Itineraries
- Anápolis Itineraries
- Silvânia Itineraries
- Palmeiras De Goiás Itineraries
- Itapaci Itineraries
- Itauçu Itineraries
- Petrolina De Goiás Itineraries
- Abadiânia Itineraries
- Goianira Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!