Grant Park Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Grant Park from Grant Park itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Grant Park.
- Old Water Tower
- Temple Of Grace Church Of God
- Crete Monee Baseball
- Plum Grove Forest Preserve
- Goodenow Grove Nature Preserve
- Tuckaway Golf Club
- Balmoral Park Race Track
- Monee Reservoir Visitor Center
- Bottles Lemont
- Lasalle Fish & Wildlife Area
- Haigh Quarry
- Legends Sportsplex
- Northfield Square Mall
- Slim's Pour House
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Cinemark Movies 10
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manteno, Il
- First Baptist Church Of Crete
- Throwback II Sports Bar & Grill
- Manteno Church Of The Nazarene
- Manteno United Methodist Church
- Christian Church Of Manteno
- Manteno State Hospital
- Diamond Point Sports Complex
- Lowell Airport
- First Baptist Church
- Legion Park
- Legacy Park
- First Presbyterian Church
- Manteno Wildcats Veteran's Field
- Saint Joseph Catholic Church
- Cornerstone Church
- Risen Savior Lutheran Church
- Ruder Park
5 Days in Grant Park - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Grant Park is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Grant Park when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Grant Park tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Grant Park ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Grant Park. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Grant Park. You can visit popular places in Grant Park, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Grant Park?
The budget cost of 5 days in Grant Park is USD 530. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Grant Park 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Grant Park are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Grant Park in 5 days?
St Peter's United Church Of Christ, Zion Lutheran Church, Sherburnville Christian Church, Grant Park Library must be a part of your Grant Park itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Mussman's Back Acres, First Regular Baptist Church, St Paul Lutheran Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Grant Park, you can add Our Redeemer Lutheran Church and First United Methodist Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Grant Park travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Grant Park like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Grant Park.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Grant Park in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Grant Park on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Grant Park
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Grant Park. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Grant Park for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Grant Park, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Grant Park itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Grant Park itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Grant Park itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Grant Park. Plan a trip to Grant Park.
49 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Chicago from MinneapolisBy: Jamie PalmerCity: Chicago
4 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to FloraBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: Flora
3 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to La Grange HighlandsBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: La Grange Highlands
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Leland Medical CenterBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: Leland Medical Center
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to WaukeeBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: Waukee
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Taqueria San JoseBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: Taqueria San Jose
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Grant Park
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Grant Park by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Grant Park quickly.
- West Creek Itineraries
- Bourbonnais Itineraries
- Mokena Itineraries
- Tinley Park Itineraries
- Schererville Itineraries
- Merrillville Itineraries
- Demotte Itineraries
- Morocco Itineraries
- St John Itineraries
- Crete Itineraries
- Chicago Heights Itineraries
- Bradley Itineraries
- Crown Point Itineraries
- Munster Itineraries
- Lansing Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!