Grasse Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Grasse - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Grasse? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Grasse that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Grasse?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Grasse doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Grasse trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Grasse tour:
- Considering that you are in Grasse for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Grasse.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Grasse?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Grasse is USD 330 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Grasse?
Typically, itineraries for Grasse in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Parfumerie Fragonard, Musee International De La Parfumerie, Riviera Nature on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Grasse. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Grasse itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Grasse that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Grasse so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Grasse
To make the most of your three days in Grasse, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Grasse to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Grasse local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Grasse.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Grasse.
Getting around Grasse in 3 days
While Grasse has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Grasse using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Grasse:
On your three day trip to Grasse, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Musee International De La Parfumerie.
Accommodations and BnBs in Grasse for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Grasse, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Cannes Itineraries
- Nice Itineraries
- Antibes Itineraries
- Villeneuve-loubet Itineraries
- Roquefort-les-pins Itineraries
- Fréjus Itineraries
- Mons Itineraries
- St Paul De Vence Itineraries
- Mougins Itineraries
- Vence Itineraries
- Cagnes-sur-mer Itineraries
- St-laurent-du-var Itineraries
- Saint-raphaël Itineraries
- La Colle-sur-loup Itineraries
- Sophia Antipolis Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!