- 08:00 am Erechtheion
- 10:06 am Acropolis
- 01:09 pm Goulandris Museum Of Cycladic Art
- 10:00 am Fira
- 02:21 pm Ancient Thira
- 08:30 am Delos
- 12:27 pm Little Venice
- 02:29 pm Church Of Paraportiani
- 08:00 am Petaloudes
- 10:21 am Palace Of The Grand Master Of The Knights Of Rhodes
- 01:26 pm Rhodes Aquarium
- 09:00 am Dassia Beach
- 12:14 pm Corfu Boat Hire
Wednesday 09, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Another testament to the astonishing architecture of the Ancient Greeks, the Erechtheion was buil...
0.4 km | 7 mins10:06 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Acropolis is one of the classical monuments in Athens that have defined its cityscape. Acropo...
1.85 km | 3 mins01:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Cycladic Art means figurines and vessels made of Marble. Founded in 1986 to house the collections...
Thursday 10, Dec
Friday 11, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
Renowned in the ancient world as the birthplace of Apollo, Delos had quite a tumultuous history f...
14.7 km | 57 mins12:27 pm Stay for 2 hrs
You would be able to guess why this place is called as the Little Venice. The buildings of this l...
0.2 km | 2 mins02:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
The church of Paraportiani is a complex of four churches in one spot evident from the different b...
Saturday 12, Dec
Sunday 13, Dec
- Palace Of The Grand Master Of The Knights Of Rhodes
- The Waterpark
- Theatre Of Dionysus
- Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Museum Of Prehistoric Thira
- Archaeological Museum Of Rhodes
- Filerimos Monastery
- Saint John The Baptist Catholic Cathedral
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Philadelphia
- Trip To Athens
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Zwolle
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Wallaceburg
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Toronto
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Paris
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Athens From Southall
- 3 Day Trip To Athens From Dar Es Salaam
- 4 Day Trip To Athens From Troy