Greenwood Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Greenwood from Greenwood itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Greenwood.
- Codfish Creek Trail
- Lake Clementine
- Old Town Auburn
- Bernhard Museum
- Placer County Courthouse
- Auburn Alehouse
- Gold Country Fairgrounds
- Arts Council Of Placer County
- Kids Inc.
- Folsom Historical Museum
- El Dorado Fairgrounds
- Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- Whitewater Excitement
- American Whitewater Expeditions
- 6500 Ca-49
- Auburn State Recreation Area
- DarkHorse Golf Club
- Auburn Municipal Airport
- Black Oak Golf Course
- Adventure Connection
- Georgetown Community Center
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Placer Nature Center
- Ophir Park & Ride
- Georgetown Community Methodist
- Wild Man Hill
- Friends Of The Nature Area
- Gold Bug Park
- Home On The Range Golf Instruction And Practice Range
5 Days in Greenwood - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Greenwood is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Greenwood when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Greenwood tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Greenwood ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Greenwood. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Greenwood. You can visit popular places in Greenwood, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Greenwood?
The budget cost of 5 days in Greenwood is USD 545. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Greenwood 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Greenwood are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Greenwood in 5 days?
Calvary Chapel On The Georgetown Divide must be a part of your Greenwood itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Greenwood travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Greenwood like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Greenwood.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Greenwood in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Greenwood on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Greenwood
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Greenwood. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Greenwood for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Greenwood, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Greenwood itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Greenwood itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Greenwood itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Greenwood. Plan a trip to Greenwood.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Greenwood
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Greenwood by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Greenwood quickly.
- Placerville Itineraries
- El Dorado Hills Itineraries
- Carmichael Itineraries
- Granite Bay Itineraries
- North Highlands Itineraries
- Citrus Heights Itineraries
- Pollock Pines Itineraries
- Rancho Cordova Itineraries
- Rocklin Itineraries
- Folsom Itineraries
- Lincoln Itineraries
- Roseville Itineraries
- Nevada City Itineraries
- Antelope Itineraries
- Grass Valley Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!