Guadarrama Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Guadarrama - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Guadarrama? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Guadarrama that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Guadarrama?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Guadarrama doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Guadarrama trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Guadarrama tour:
- Considering that you are in Guadarrama for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Guadarrama.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
What to see in 3 days in Guadarrama?
Typically, itineraries for Guadarrama in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Forestal Park Madrid-Guadarrama, Reciclaje, Ayuntamiento De Guadarrama on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Guadarrama. On 3rd day you can explore the lovely food scene and nightlife, as you visit Embalse De La Jarosa, El Rastrillo De La Sierra, Plaza Mayor De Guadarrama, Enalfersa, Parque Del Ayuntamiento Guadarrama, Zabala Refugio. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Guadarrama itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Guadarrama that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Guadarrama so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Guadarrama
To make the most of your three days in Guadarrama, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Guadarrama to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Guadarrama local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Guadarrama.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Guadarrama.
Getting around Guadarrama in 3 days
While Guadarrama has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Guadarrama using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Guadarrama:
On your three day trip to Guadarrama, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette. Sample some of the best specialities at restaurants like near Salones Jazmín.
Accommodations and BnBs in Guadarrama for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Guadarrama, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Whether you are for in Guadarrama for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Miraflores De La Sierra Itineraries
- Manzanares El Real Itineraries
- Guadarrama Itineraries
- Robledo De Chavela Itineraries
- Colmenar Viejo Itineraries
- Becerril De La Sierra Itineraries
- Majadahonda Itineraries
- Torrelodones Itineraries
- San Lorenzo De El Escorial Itineraries
- Cercedilla Itineraries
- Collado Mediano Itineraries
- Las Rozas Itineraries
- Moralzarzal Itineraries
- Collado Villalba Itineraries
- Los Ángeles De San Rafael Itineraries