Guadarrama Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Guadarrama - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Guadarrama is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Guadarrama when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Guadarrama tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Guadarrama ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Guadarrama. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Guadarrama. You can visit popular places in Guadarrama, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Guadarrama 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Guadarrama are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Guadarrama in 5 days?
Forestal Park Madrid-Guadarrama, Reciclaje, Ayuntamiento De Guadarrama, Embalse De La Jarosa must be a part of your Guadarrama itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss El Rastrillo De La Sierra, Plaza Mayor De Guadarrama, Enalfersa. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Guadarrama, you can add Parque Del Ayuntamiento Guadarrama and Zabala Refugio to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Guadarrama travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Guadarrama like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Guadarrama.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Guadarrama in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Guadarrama on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Guadarrama
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Guadarrama. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Guadarrama for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Guadarrama, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Guadarrama for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Miraflores De La Sierra Itineraries
- Manzanares El Real Itineraries
- Guadarrama Itineraries
- Robledo De Chavela Itineraries
- Colmenar Viejo Itineraries
- Becerril De La Sierra Itineraries
- Majadahonda Itineraries
- Torrelodones Itineraries
- San Lorenzo De El Escorial Itineraries
- Cercedilla Itineraries
- Collado Mediano Itineraries
- Las Rozas Itineraries
- Moralzarzal Itineraries
- Collado Villalba Itineraries
- Los Ángeles De San Rafael Itineraries