Guararema Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Guararema - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Guararema? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Guararema that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Guararema?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Guararema doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Guararema trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Guararema tour:
- Considering that you are in Guararema for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Guararema.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Guararema?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Guararema is USD 213 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Guararema?
Typically, itineraries for Guararema in 3 days are best designed to accommodate Parque Municipal Da Pedra Montada, Parque Municipal Ilha Grande, Igreja Nossa Senhora Da Escada on day-1. Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Guararema. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Guararema itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Guararema that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Guararema so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Guararema
To make the most of your three days in Guararema, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Guararema to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Guararema local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Guararema.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Guararema.
Getting around Guararema in 3 days
While Guararema has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Guararema using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Guararema:
On your three day trip to Guararema, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Guararema for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Guararema, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Sao Paulo Itineraries
- Sao Vicente Itineraries
- Osasco Itineraries
- Guarulhos Itineraries
- São Caetano Do Sul Itineraries
- Praia Grande Itineraries
- São José Dos Campos Itineraries
- Jacareí Itineraries
- Atibaia Itineraries
- São Bernardo Do Campo Itineraries
- Caraguatatuba Itineraries
- Bragança Paulista Itineraries
- Taubaté Itineraries
- Taboão Da Serra Itineraries
- Guarujá Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!