Guararema Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Guararema - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Guararema is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Guararema when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Guararema tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Guararema ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Guararema. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Guararema. You can visit popular places in Guararema, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Guararema?
The budget cost of 5 days in Guararema is USD 325. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Guararema 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Guararema are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Guararema in 5 days?
Parque Municipal Da Pedra Montada, Parque Municipal Ilha Grande, Igreja Nossa Senhora Da Escada must be a part of your Guararema itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Guararema travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Guararema like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Guararema.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Guararema in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Guararema on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Guararema
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Guararema. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Guararema for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Guararema, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Guararema