Guidonia Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Guidonia with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Guia De Roma
- Santa Maria Della Concezione
- Spanish Steps
- Gelato Di San Crispino
- Capitoline Museums
- St Peter's Basilica
- Castle San' Angelo
- Piazza Del Popolo
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Cat Sanctuary
- Tiber Island
- Piazza Navona
- Arch Of Constantine
- Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Christian Catacombs Of San Callisto
- Roman Protestant Cemetery
- Porta Portese Market
- San Lorenzo
- Centrale Montemartini
- Cestius Pyramid
- Checchino Dal 1887
- Domus Aurea
- Ara Pacis Museum
- Stadio Olimpico
- Via Appia Antica
- Museum Of The Holy Souls
Recent Itineraries for Guidonia in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Guidonia? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Guidonia travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Guidonia Itinerary 5 Days
Guidonia abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Guidonia - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Guidonia is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Guidonia when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Guidonia tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Guidonia ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Guidonia. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Guidonia. You can visit popular places in Guidonia, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Guidonia?
The budget cost of 5 days in Guidonia is USD 705. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Guidonia 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Guidonia are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Guidonia in 5 days?
Guia De Roma must be a part of your Guidonia itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Guidonia travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Guidonia like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Guidonia.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Guidonia in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Guidonia on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Guidonia
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Guidonia. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Guidonia for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Guidonia, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Guidonia