Habaraduwa Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Habaraduwa with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve
- Turtle Farms
- Hikkaduwa Coral Gardens
- Seenigama Vihara
- Hikkaduwa National Park
- Tsunami Museum
- Hikkaduwa Lake
- Galle Fort Hotel
- Galle Lighthouse
- Seagreen Restaurant
- Nordic House Luxury Burger
- Sri Lanka Chamo Tours
- Ariyapala Mask Museum
- Natural Moonstone Mine
- Galapatha Buddhist Temple
- Bentota River
- Sunshine Centre
- Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Bentota Ayurveda Centre
- Brief Garden
- Hikkaduwa Coral Garden
- Ethamala Ella
- Dooli Ella
- Galle Dutch Fort
5 Days in Habaraduwa - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Habaraduwa is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Habaraduwa when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Habaraduwa tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Habaraduwa ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Habaraduwa. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Habaraduwa. You can visit popular places in Habaraduwa, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Habaraduwa?
The budget cost of 5 days in Habaraduwa is USD 200. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Habaraduwa 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Habaraduwa are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Habaraduwa in 5 days?
Jovi Childran Park, Sea Turtle Hatchery must be a part of your Habaraduwa itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Habaraduwa travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Habaraduwa like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Habaraduwa.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Habaraduwa in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Habaraduwa on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Habaraduwa
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Habaraduwa. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Habaraduwa for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Habaraduwa, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Habaraduwa