Haiku Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Haiku - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Haiku is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Haiku when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Haiku tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Haiku ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Haiku. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Haiku. You can visit popular places in Haiku, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Haiku?
The budget cost of 5 days in Haiku is USD 1240. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Haiku 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Haiku are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Haiku in 5 days?
Aloha Botanicals Maui, Garden Of Eden Arboretum, Gramps Rock'n Chair Ding Repair, Temple Of Peace must be a part of your Haiku itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Kazuma Surf Factory, Pacifica Island Art, Hope Chapel North Shore. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Haiku, you can add Kaumahina State Wayside Park and Ke'anae Peninsula to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Haiku travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Haiku like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Haiku.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Haiku in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Haiku on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Haiku
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Haiku. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Haiku for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Haiku, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Haiku for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.