- 05:00 am St Josephs Cathedral
- 05:58 am Old Quarter
- 09:06 am Ho Chi Minh Museum
- 10:11 am Temple Of Literature And National University
- 11:52 am Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 09:00 am Hoa Lo Prison
- 11:15 am Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology
- 01:08 pm West Lake
- 03:17 pm Hoan Kiem Lake
- 09:00 am Central Post Office
- 09:38 am Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck
- 11:04 am Công Viên Nước Đầm Sen - Dam Sen Water Park
- 12:11 pm War Remnants Museum
- 02:17 pm A O Show
- 07:00 am Tiny Corner Cafe
- 07:57 am GONY Spa Cafe Lounge
- 08:48 am Ong Temple
- 11:51 am Sân Vận động Long An
- 02:47 pm Tram Chim National Park
Saturday 23, Jan
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Entering this majestic church is like walking into 1886, as little has changed since it first ope...
1.1 km | 14 mins05:58 am Stay for 3 hrs
Wander along the streets of Old Quarter to really experience the inherent charm of Hanoi. The pul...
1.8 km | 8 mins09:06 am Stay for 1 hr
The Ho Chi Minh Museum explains the life and times of Ho Cho Minh, perhaps the most celebrated hu...
1.703 km | 4.95 mins10:11 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Also know as Van Mieu, The Temple of Literature is one of the oldest major monuments of Vietnam. ...
2.617 km | 11.33 mins11:52 am Stay for 1 hr
Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre is a familiar address for both domestic tourists and foreign ones...
Sunday 24, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Hao Lo Prison was a prison used by the French colonists in ...
5.865 km | 15.68 mins11:15 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology exhibits objects of interest and information from the indigenous ethn...
7.066 km | 23.10 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The largest lake n Hanoi is a popular spot for gathering, surrounded by many shops, restaurants, ...
0.722 km | 8.67 mins03:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Hoan Keim lake offers endless opportunities for people watching and recreation. A daily table...
Monday 25, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
One of Gustav Eiffel’s iconic designs, the Central Post Office is worth visiting just to ad...
2.0 km | 9 mins09:38 am Stay for 1 hr
Ho Chi Minh City’s Bitexco Financial Tower stands 262 metres high at the centre of the city...
11.0 km | 26 mins
7.4 km | 22 mins12:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Housing 7 permanent exhibits, the war remnants museum opened in September 1975 shortly after the ...
1.739 km | 5.57 mins
Tuesday 26, Jan
1.0 km | 12 mins
0.5 km | 6 mins
125 km | 2 hours 18 mins
108 km | 2 hours 11 mins
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur
- Trip To Sydney, Hobart
- Trip To Geneva, Zurich
- Trip To Nelson, Queenstown
- Trip To San Francisco, Santa Monica
- Trip To Barcelona
- Trip To Lisbon, Marrakesh, Pamplona
- Trip To Thessaloniki
- Trip To Alice Springs
- Trip To Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Phuket
- Trip To Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady
- Trip To Darjeeling
- Trip To Srinagar
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To New York City
- Trip To Kochi
- Trip To New York City
- Trip To Port Blair, Havelock Island
- Trip To San Francisco
- Trip To Punta Cana
- Trip To Birmingham
- Trip To Las Vegas
- Bali Itinerary 2 Days
- Trip To Panama City Beach
- Trip To London
- 4 Days Trip To Paden
- 4 Day Trip To Agra From Delhi
- Trip To Cairo
- Trip To Maldives
- 7 Day Trip To Bengaluru